Friday, February 17, 2012

Do It Now

We've all been there. I've seen it a million times and I am usually really good about it - it's why I get as much dones as I do. But it could be BETTER. Yes, even I need to suck it up and do it now! I'm not typically a procrastinator and that makes my life easier, but sometimes dread overwhelms and makes something - whatever odious task it is - way harder than it needs to be. I did a few things that I dreaded to do right away during my break that is toddler's naptime. By getting those things done, it lifted a weight from my shoulders and allowed me to use what time I had left as I wanted rather than guiltily sneaking looks at the clock to guage whether there was still enough time to accomplish X and Y. So simple, but so hard sometimes. Even this blog. It is meant to be fun and refreshing but sometimes learning a new technological medium seems to outweigh the release of posting something. Here's to doing better. And sooner. So it won't become an insurmountable task!

No comments: